In the October 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine: Airbus' advanced aerodynamic demonstrator, preparing for large passenger electric aircraft and business aviation in Africa.Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/AlignedImage.cshtml)
In October's AEROSPACE
* Radome – The latest aviation and aeronautical intelligence, analysis and comment.
* Antenna – Howard Wheeldon looks at the different factors contributing to civil aircraft safety.
* BLADE Runner – Europe’s most advanced aerodynamic demonstrator gets set to make its first flight.
* First in the class – Getting the Lockheed Martin F-35B ready for the Royal Navy’s new Queen Elizabeth-class aircraft carriers.
* Switching on electric flight – Preparing the way for the development of large commercial all-electric powered aircraft.
* Out of Africa – The African Business Aviation Association (AfBAA) celebrates its first five years.
* Taiwan aims for space at latest show – A report from the TADTE aerospace and defence technology show in Taipei.
* Swedish air control – AEROSPACE tours the production facility of Swedish aircraft cabin humidity system specialists CTT.
AEROSPACE is the flagship monthly publication of the Royal Aeronautical Society and is free to all members as part of their membership.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email email@example.com for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org