In the November 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine:Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/AlignedImage.cshtml)
In November’s AEROSPACE: an analysis of Middle East carriers, human missions to Mars; are UK airfields in crisis and a report on the 2017 DSEI defence exhibition.
* Radome – The latest aviation and aeronautical intelligence, analysis and comment.
* Antenna – Howard Wheeldon looks at the MoD’s planned Air Support to Defence Operational Training (ASDOT) programme.
* Turbulence in the Gulf - How local politics and longer-range aircraft may impact Middle East carriers.
* Is Mars getting any closer? Sarah Cruddas assesses the latest push for a human mission to the Red Planet. Are we any nearer today?
* Flying for the dark side - Onboard a Cobham Falcon 20 providing operational readiness training.
* Flying light - Are UK GA airfields in crisis?
* Charge of the electric flight brigade - Jet engine manufacturers research into hybrid electric propulsion.
* Russia unwraps its new MC-21 - What are the commercial prospects for the new Irkut MC-21 civil airliner?
* Defence showcase - A report on the 2017 DSEI defence exhibition.
* Message from our President and Chief Executive
* Book Reviews
* Library Additions
* Streamlining the Specialist Awards
* Corporate Partners
* RAeS Elections
* The Last Word - Keith Hayward considers the current export tariff spat over the Bombardier CSeries.
Download your copy now or join the Royal Aeronautical Society to access it.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email email@example.com for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org